YCAP is short for Yarnell Certified Artist Program. Yes, it’s a mouth full so just say, “wy-cap”. The Yarnell Certified Artist Program is designed to enhance your artistic credibility in fine art by engaging in a series of pre-selected paintings and study exercises led by Master Artist and Professional Instructor Jerry Yarnell.
While the Program is not designed for Beginners, YCAP is for those who already possess a good foundation in fine art techniques (composition, design, perspective, color-mixing, values, etc.). The Program will build upon your already existing skills so that you can be recognized as a certified “fine art” artist under Jerry Yarnell.
The Program’s main purpose is to help you become the best artist you can be by using the same master techniques perfected over the years by Jerry Yarnell.
Getting Started with the Yarnell CertifiedTM Artist Program (YCAP) is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Enroll in a Certification Category by completing your purchase transaction through the Yarnell Online Store.
- This step is to complete purchase of the Landscape I Certification Program. You will see an invoice on the screen upon successful purchase completion. You will also be receiving an automated email confirming your purchase. Once you complete your purchase, you must wait for the Yarnell School Administrator to send you a “Welcome to YCAP” email as described in Step 2. The process usually takes no more than two (2) business days.
2. Agree to YCAP Terms and Conditions by clicking the link provided in the “Welcome to YCAP” email.
3. Do what you love. Do your first Painting Assignment and send it to Jerry!
- By now, you have completed steps 1 and 2. You are ready to start submitting your Painting Assignments through the Yarnell Student Center. All the detailed requirements and recommended study materials for each of your Painting Assignments are right there for you at Student Center. You can always also access the Yarnell Student Center from the YCAP Home Page.
The YCAP Process