YCAP is short for Yarnell Certified Artist Program. Yes, it’s a mouth full so just say, “wy-cap”. The Yarnell Certified Artist Program is designed to enhance your artistic credibility in fine art by engaging in a series of pre-selected paintings and study exercises led by Master Artist and Professional Instructor Jerry Yarnell.
While the Program is not designed for Beginners, YCAP is for those who already possess a good foundation in fine art techniques (composition, design, perspective, color-mixing, values, etc.). The Program will build upon your already existing skills so that you can be recognized as a certified “fine art” artist under Jerry Yarnell.
The Program’s main purpose is to help you become the best artist you can be by using the same master techniques perfected over the years by Jerry Yarnell.
Want to meet our YCAP Graduates?
We’re pretty proud of our graduates! Take a look at who they are HERE!
Feel free to reach out to any of the graduates and discuss their personal successes.
Getting Started with the Yarnell Certified Artist Program (YCAP) is as easy as 1-2-3
1. Enroll in a Certification Category by completing your purchase transaction through the Yarnell Online Shop.
- First step is to complete purchase of the Landscape I Certification Program. As a part of the checkout process, you’ll be required to e-sign the YCAP Terms & Conditions. Once transaction completed, you will receive a welcome email confirming your purchase. The email gives you guidance on next steps.
2. Once Yarnell has confirmed receipt of your signed Terms & Conditions, your YCAP access will be activated.
- If you do not receive activation in two (2) business days, please contact Yarnell at email@example.com.
3. Do what you love. Do your first Painting Assignment and send it to Jerry!
- You are ready to start submitting your Painting Assignments through the YCAP portal. All the detailed requirements and recommended study materials for each of your Painting Assignments are ready for you. You can always access your YCAP area from your Account/Dashboard or from the Learning Tab, select YCAP to get to your YCAP assignments
The YCAP Process